Sunday, May 13, 2007

First post


Wow....I never thought I would be posting on my own blog. I have been reading many of those who have committed to the Bead Journal Project. I feel very honored to be among such great artist! Thank you Robin for allowing so many to join you on the wonderful journey.


I own a business and work from my home, a walk across the drive way. It allows me to enjoy to the fullest my gardening and my art studio. I am an avid photographer of the flowers in my garden. Here is one I took yesterday...
Have a great day
Judi


4 comments:

beadbabe49 said...

beautiful photo, judi...thanks for sharing!
I think the BJP is going to be great fun!

Judi D said...

your welcome, more to come....

I am thrilled to be involved with this project. Your blog is one that I have been lurking almost everyday. Your art work is truely inspirational.

thanks for taking a peek

Denise said...

Hi!!!
Oh this is cool! I didn't see your name at first! Oh and does this blog mean we are going to see more of your gorgeous art work and of course your gorgeous gardens?
Cheers, Denise
ps - you did get your letter from me I hope?

Judi D said...

hi denise....nice to see you as well! definately more garden pics and hopefully the beading will follow. no letter yet, it will probably get here this week.

have a great day