I am so thrilled right now. After I started my page I started to read about printing on fabric. I used the freezer paper method, which I have had the paper in my studio for months for other projects. I needed to raise the flower because the red beads were considerably smaller than the other colors. I noticed that Mary T. mentioned she uses felt to raise areas. Well guess what....lol....I accomplished my shading fear of the red poppy by printing it and raised it all in one. It is a perfect fit, so my painting was not so bad there. It re-news my excitement to bead this page!
This is the vest I attached the dragonfly to. It had only the long silver beads across the front. I stitched red beads every 5 sewing machine stitches around the whole thing, embellished the fringe on the sleeves and front.
Have a great day