Monday, February 4, 2008

New non-beady things



Nothing beady today. I have to get a picture of November done and December is in the works. I did finish making the tiles for the longest wall in the kitchen. They just need to dry good before glazing.

This was a visitor I had last week. This picture was taken through a window from my shop. He was looking for my little tweety birds. He is a short tailed hawk. I don't want him around very much, he put everyone in hiding for a few hours.
Off to take pics and play in the studio.
Have a good day.

2 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

I LOVE hawks! I haven't seen one in a long time... We don't get too many in the city... :(

Judi D said...

I was very surprised to see him here! He must have been pretty hungry as I live in the middle of a commercial area.