Sunday, June 3, 2007








This lily was a first year bloom.



I have been working and un-working my first page. My Mother always told me I started at the back of a book. I will get it and try to post a pic in the next few days.



I am going to start sharing some of my beady works. The mushroom, Purple Fantasy, was beaded around a rock. A very large spring was attached with wire, the the rock was covered in ultra suede. More pics can be seen here http://good-times.webshots.com/album/553782985koTYxt?start=0.

Have a good day

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

no god except allah
mohammad is massenger of allah
if you want to garden of allah go to alah go to islam
search to islam for consent & assent of allah(our god)

The Lone Beader® said...

I always started from the back of the book, too... LOL. Also, thanks for linking to me. Stop by anytime:)

LJ said...

Love that magic mushroom. What a feast of color this blog is! Is the poppy going to be a journal page? Or aren't you telling?

Judi D said...

Hi LJ, yes, the red poppy is my first page. I think I will do something a little easier next month....lol. Thanks for taking a peek. I have admired your artwork for sometime now, glad to finally say hello.

Padparadscha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Padparadscha said...

I really love this mushroom. In the autumn my mother goes on long mushroom hunts ad brings the most bizarre specimen. I think you really caught the idea or spirit of mushroom, I like the way you did the details underneath, and the idea of doing everything around a rock !

Judi D said...

Thanks Helene, it was a fun project and sits in my windowsill at work. It is not fragil by any means and is fun to touch.